Antwerp, a fantastic experience full of culture, architecture, fashion, gastronomy and shopping. The city lies largely on the right bank of the Scheldt.
The biggest attraction is the historic city center. You can enjoy a delicious Belgian pint at age-old squares like the Grote Markt. Antwerp also offers shoppers many opportunities to succeed in the many shopping there. The city is also a world center for diamond trade.
Besides everything there is to see, there is much to do, what about for example a visit to the zoo or a walk through the old canals and sewers of Antwerp.
Departure days and times may differ from the brochures due to changes and public holidays.
- You can book up to 15 hours before the departure time of the tour;
- Departure on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 AM.
- Christmas Market: Antwerp 8 December 2019 to 6 January 2020;
- Earlybird discount 10%
- Antwerp: Adults: € 80,00 p.p.;
- Antwerp: Children: € 45,00 p.c. (child rates apply for children from 4 to 12 years);
- All prices on our website are per person, unless stated otherwise.
Departure & pick-up information
- Departure on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 8:30 AM.;
- You must be present at least 15 minutes before departure;
- There are 3 pick-up locations you can choose from:
- Johan Cruijff ArenA (Station Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA) in front of the Burger King, Hoogoordplein 604, 1102 DS Amsterdam. Check the location in Google Maps here;
- Schiphol Airport Departure Hall 3. The shuttle bus that goes from your hotel to schiphol airport will drop you off between arrival hall 3 and 4. If you go inside and go to the first floor with the elevator or stairs, you will arrive at departure hall 3. You will be picked up at door A for your tour. We can be recognized by a sign with our logo.
- If you want to be picked up from your accommodation or location, enter the pick-up address on the booking form. Your pick-up time will be communicated by email 12-14 hours before the departure time. If you did not get this confirmation email, please contact us 12 hours before departure of your tour +31 202200155. Please check your SPAM box before contacting us and make sure your telephone number is correct.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 13 hours.
- These are small-group tours that have a longer duration than other tour operators. We also offer a free bottle of water and a traditional Dutch snack per person during all tours and for the children there is an extra free traditional snack;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.