Terms and conditions
1. General terms and conditions
- Choose Your Tour and AMS Shuttle & Tours, further to be referred to as the tour operator, is located at Nieuwe Hemweg 7P | R712B, 1013 BG Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 34161142;
- The buyer of a ticket is the person on whom his / her name the ticket has been booked. This person is also the contact person for the booking, even if a tour/tranfer is booked with several people.
- Every person on a tour is obliged to bring a passport or ID card.
- Meals are not included in the tours unless stated otherwise.
2. Booking a tour
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour unless stated otherwise in the information;
- Each private tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour unless stated otherwise in the information;
- Before confirming your booking, always check carefully that you have booked the correct number of people, taking into account adults and children, participating in the tour. Wrongfully booked tours are not refundable.
- We offer a free pick-up service from your accomodation before departure and a drop-off after the tour;
- The drop-off point after the tour is the same as your pick-up location.
- Important: on 27 april and 4/5 May there is no free pick-up or drop-off possible in Amsterdam due to National Holidays and festivities.
- There are 3 more pick-up and drop-off points; The Heineken Brewery, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam.Johan Cruijff ArenA (Station Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA) Hoogoordplein 604, 1102 DS Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport Departure Hall 3. More info is provided in the general information of each tour.
3. Prices and payment
- All offers made by the tour operator are without obligation and tour operator expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All prices are indicated in euros, including VAT.
- For each booking a fixed fee of 5,5 % will be charged for service costs.
- Child rates apply for children from 3 to 12 years. Children up to 3 years of age are free provided that they do not occupy a seat.
- All prices on our website are per person, unless stated otherwise.
- All online bookings can be paid with PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create it via Paypal. PayPal also offers the method of paying by creditcard, please read the instructions on the PayPal screen.
- For booking online at least 7 days before departure of a tour (early bird) you get a € 10,00 discount, unless stated otherwise in the general information of the tour.
- For booking online at least 3 days before departure of a tour (early bird) you get a € 5,00 discount, unless stated otherwise in the general information of the tour.
- Discounts only apply to the adult prices.
- Show your reservation to our host at the touringcar and receive your discount in cash.
- After successful booking and payment, you will receive an email. In this email your confirmation and ticket for the tour will be attached.
- Not using one or more pre-purchased tickets is for your own account and risk; the admission ticket is only valid for a certain time and/or date. For possible rebooking of a pre-purchased ticket, please contact Choose Your Tour, we will inform you about the options and additional costs.
5. Cancellations and returns
- If you cancel your ticket 1 week or more before departure of the tour/transfer, you will receive a 50% refund minus service costs.
- If you cancel your ticket less than 1 week before departure of the tour/transfer, you will receive no refund.
- If you Create Your Own Tour, you will pay 50% of the total amount in advance and you pay the rest to the driver before the tour departs. You can pay in cash or with your credit card.
- If there are less than 4 reservations for a tour, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel a tour. We will first contact you to see if we can offer you something else to your liking. If that is not the case you will receive a full refund minus service costs.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel a tour in case of an unexpected situation and/or force majeure. You will receive a full refund minus service costs.
6. Complaints and liability
- The tour operator cannot, in any circumstance, be held responsible for any accident, personal injury, delay, irregularity, loss and or theft of belongings and hand-baggage. That is why we recommend that you take your belongings with you.
- In case of complaints you can contact customers service .
- The tour operator is not responsible for miscommunication on the basis of language. The website will be translated using Google Translate, but we cannot guarantee that all text is translated correctly. The basic language on the website is English. If there is something you do not understand on our website, you can contact us in time by email , we will do our best to help you.
- We use an SSL Certificate on our website. This secures that the connection between your computer and our server encrypted.
- The tour operator will collect and register the following data from the user and this data will be used to to carry out the booked service properly.
- First and last name;
- E-mail address;
- (mobile) telephone number;
- Information provided by PayPal;
- The tour operator stores your data up to 1 year.
- The tour operator will not use the stored data to to perform acquisition with in the future, unless you have given permission in writing.
- For the financial settlement of your booking we work with Paypal. As a result, PayPal's privacy rules apply to the payment and retention of data. Please check the PayPal page in your country for the correct privacy rules.
- The tour operator does its utmost to ensure that your data is properly secured and has appropriate measures. We have security measures in place to protect your data. The security measures that we use depend on the type of information we collect. Only those persons for that whoever is required by virtue of his or her function, will have access to the computers on which the data of the users are saved. The computers are equipped with security systems and access codes. our company policy.