"LITTLE VENICE" TOUR
Giethoorn is a peaceful village that is often referred to as the “Little Venice” of the Netherlands, due to its numerous waterways and absence of roads and cars. Its beautiful canals, picturesque wooden bridges, and farmhouses with centuries-old thatched roofs give it a unique fairy-tale vibe. The tour will take you from Amsterdam to Giethoorn by bus, where you will cruise the canals by boat and have time to explore the town on your own. Don’t miss this incredible day trip to Giethoorn.
Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet is a unique experience with more than 150 beautiful shops. Discover all international fashion brands and shop with a 20-50% discount.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- Canaltrip included;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: €500,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.