“LITTLE VENICE” & ARTS AND CRAFTS TOUR
We start the tour with a visit to an authentic cheese and clog farm. Here you can admire the craftsmanship of two centuries-old traditional Dutch professions. The cheese farmer shows you how he makes his cheese and the clog maker shows you how clogs are made. You can taste the delicious cheese and in the souvenir shop you can buy the products.
After this we resume the tour to the Kröller Möller museum, which boasts the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world: almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings. The Van Gogh Gallery displays varying selections of about 40 works by Vincent van Gogh. Furthermore, you will also find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondriaan. In the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe, you can enjoy both sculptures and nature. Distributed throughout the garden are over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Aristide Maillol to Jean Dubuffet, from Marta Pan to Pierre Huyghe. Guided museum tour in many different languages included.
We finish the tour in Giethoorn, a peaceful village that is often referred to as the “Little Venice” of the Netherlands, due to its numerous waterways and absence of roads and cars. Its beautiful canals, wooden bridges, and farmhouses with centuries-old thatched roofs give it a unique fairy-tale vibe. You will make a boat trip through the canals to view all this beauty from the water.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- Entrance tickets are not included in the price;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: €380,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: €500,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 11 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.