Three national borders converge at the 3-country point: the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. You can enjoy the preserved nature and many recreational opportunities.
The three-country point is close to the top of the Vaalserberg. This is the highest point in the Netherlands. Nearby are two watchtowers; on the Dutch side the Wilhelminatoren and on the Belgian side the King Baudouin tower. Discover the largest and most exciting labyrinth in the Netherlands and much more ! (tickets not included). You try to reach the green heart, but beware of the spontaneously spouting water walls!The freely accessible playground is always open. While your children play in the playground, enjoy a snack, drink or ice cream on the terrace nearby.
Shop Your Heart Out! Over 200 shops with designer brands always with 30-70% discount At the Designer Outlet Centre in Roermond.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 380,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 480,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 11 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.