PRIVATE HOLLAND TOUR
Euromast is an observation tower in Rotterdam, Netherlands, designed by Hugh Maaskant constructed between 1958 and 1960. It was specially built for the 1960 Floriade. and together with the Erasmus bridge they form the very recognizable skyline of the city of Rotterdam.
Delft, the city of the world-famous “Delft blue”, offers besides the authentic city center, also other beautiful sights such as the Nieuwe Kerk, where the deceased members of the Royal family, Oranje-Nassau, are buried. On Thursday there is a lively market on the square in front of the church.
Madurodam tells the biggest stories of the Netherlands. At Madurodam, you can experience in a playful way what a small country can be great at. The world-famous theme park in The Hague lets the great stories behind the many Dutch miniature buildings come to life.
The Hague has a lot of historical buildings. Amongst them are the working palace of the king and “Het Binnenhof”, which houses the States General of the Netherlands and "The Peace Palace" (Dutch: Vredespaleis). The Peace Palace is an international law administrative building in The Hague, the Netherlands. It houses the International Court of Justice (which is the principal judicial body of the United Nations), the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA), the Hague Academy of International Law and the Peace Palace Library.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Minivan 1-4 people: € 360,00
- Minivan 5-8 people: € 450,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.