Düsseldorf is a city for lovers of history, modern architecture, shopping and activities. There is something fun for everyone to do. In the Medienhafen, the converted harbor area of the city, there are a number of very interesting buildings with different shapes. In addition, in the historic center of ‘Kaiserwerth’ lies the Ruin of Kaiserpfalz. This was once the most important castle in Düsseldorf. There are also many churches to visit in the “Altstadt” of Düsseldorf. One of these churches is the Lambertuskirche, which they think is the oldest building in the city.
The nicest and most expensive shopping area of the city is located around the boulevard. This part of the city is called the Köningsallee. Here are a number of well-known fashion houses and other luxury stores.
The literal highlight of Düsseldorf is the Rhine Tower. The tower, with a height of 240 meters, forms an orientation point in the city skyline. A lift to the observation deck at a height of 168 meters. From this platform you have a breathtaking view of the city and its surroundings.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 600,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.