COUNTRYSIDE & LITTLE VENICE TOUR
Countryside Zaanse Schans & Volendam
Our Dutch Countryside Tour will take you to some of the most picturesque villages in the Netherlands. On the Zaanse Schans you can see from a distance the wicks are already running slowly with vast meadows in the background. Every mill is still working has its own story.
Volendam is one of the most famous fishing villages in the Netherlands. Besides the fishery there is also a real cheese factory, which we will visit.
From Volendam the tour continues with a return trip by boat across the beautiful IJsselmeer to the former island of Marken. There will also be time for you to walk around in the villages.
Giethoorn is a peaceful village that is often referred to as the “Little Venice” of the Netherlands, due to its numerous waterways and absence of roads and cars. Its beautiful canals, picturesque wooden bridges, and farmhouses with centuries-old thatched roofs give it a unique fairy-tale vibe. The tour will take you from Amsterdam to Giethoorn by bus, where you will cruise the canals by boat and have time to explore the town on your own. Don’t miss this incredible day trip to Giethoorn.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 550,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 11 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.