Cologne has a lot of sights and interesting attractions. The world famous cathedral, whose twin spires dominate the skyline, is regularly voted the country’s single most popular tourist attraction.
The city has a large diversity of museums, but also has a lot of activities for fans of chocolate and Roman history, such as the Rathaus and Groß St. Martin. Probably everyone knows the old cologne with the figures 4711. This odor water was born in Cologne at the Glockengasse 4711 in the Farina-Haus. Nowadays there is a perfumery and museum in this building The people who live in cologne are known for their liberalism and joie de vivre; and it’s easy to have a good time right along with them year-round in the beer halls of the Altstadt (old town) or in the various parks along the banks of the Rhine.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 600,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.