Brussels is bustling and alive. It has its own typical folklore and regional dishes. There is a lot to see and visit in Brussels. Discover the Brussels architectural gems, such as the Atomium and in the historic center you will find the royal palace, the Grote Markt (Town Square), the Jubelpark, a few very interesting museums and the world famous Manneken Pis.
If you take a stroll through Brussels, you will notice that there are a number of cartoon characters like frescos adorning the city. Since 1993, a number of cartoon characters have been scattered throughout the city as wall paintings. Several Belgian comic artists from, among others, Suske en Wiske, Tintin, Asterix and Obelix and Gaston Lagaffe can be seen on different walls of buildings. The route goes through some 31 walls throughout the city.
The district of Grand Sablon is known for its quantity of antique shops, couturiers, restaurants and chocolatiers.
Every week there is a fantastic antique market to find between all kinds of antique shops and shops with the tastiest pasties. Nearby are the Lieve Vrouwekerk and the Sablon church with its impressive picturesque garden with statues
All year round on Saturday 09.00 - 18.00.
- Each tour must be booked up to 24 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 600,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.