The medieval city of Bruges is one of the most visited places in Belgium. The historic city has a lot of cultural heritage, so that tourists from both home and abroad visit the city on a massive scale. It is therefore not surprising that the historical center of Bruges as a whole is on the World Heritage List of UNESCO.
Those who visit the center of Bruges will notice that the city has retained its appearance for a very large part. The old buildings, streets and squares have merged in a beautiful way with the more modern construction and appearance. But Bruges is not just a collection of beautiful architecture, squares and streets. It is a city where Burgundian life still occupies an important place. As a good Burgundian you can fully enjoy delicious food and drinks in Bruges. For lovers of chocolate, Bruges is a mecca. You can buy delicious chocolate products from more than fifty local chocolatiers here!
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 600,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 11 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.