BRUSSELS - BRUGES - GHENT TOUR
Brussels is bustling and alive. It has its own typical folklore and regional dishes. There is a lot to see and visit in Brussels. Discover the Brussels architectural gems, such as the Atomium and in the historic center you will find the royal palace, the Grote Markt (Town Square), the Jubelpark, a few very interesting museums and the world famous Manneken Pis.
If you take a stroll through Brussels, you will notice that there are a number of cartoon characters like frescos adorning the city. Since 1993, a number of cartoon characters have been scattered throughout the city as wall paintings. Several Belgian comic artists from, among others, Suske en Wiske, Tintin, Asterix and Obelix and Gaston Lagaffe can be seen on different walls of buildings. The route goes through some 31 walls throughout the city.
The district of Grand Sablon is known for its quantity of antique shops, couturiers, restaurants and chocolatiers.
Every week there is a fantastic antique market to find between all kinds of antique shops and shops with the tastiest pasties. Nearby are the Lieve Vrouwekerk and the Sablon church with its impressive picturesque garden with statues. All year round on Saturday 09.00 - 18.00.
The medieval city of Bruges is one of the most visited places in Belgium. The historic city has a lot of cultural heritage, so that tourists from both home and abroad visit the city on a massive scale. It is therefore not surprising that the historical center of Bruges as a whole is on the World Heritage List of UNESCO.
Those who visit the center of Bruges will notice that the city has retained its appearance for a very large part. The old buildings, streets and squares have merged in a beautiful way with the more modern construction and appearance. But Bruges is not just a collection of beautiful architecture, squares and streets. It is a city where Burgundian life still occupies an important place. As a good Burgundian you can fully enjoy delicious food and drinks in Bruges. For lovers of chocolate, Bruges is a mecca. You can buy delicious chocolate products from more than fifty local chocolatiers here!
Ghent is one of the nicest cities to visit in Belgium. Less city than Antwerp and less an open-air museum than Bruges. Ghent is an atmospheric city where the former wealth is still clearly visible in the city center. The "skyline" of medieval Ghent was / is defined by three towers built in the middle of the city center in one row. It is also called the Ghent tower row. It is not for nothing that Ghent is popular among tourists as a destination for a day or a few days. Visitors mainly visit the many cultural-historical buildings, museums and the atmospheric nightlife.
A large part of the historic city center of Ghent is car-free, so that the streets are largely free of polluting noisy cars. This creates a certain peace in the center that benefits the atmosphere in the city.
If you want to look at Ghent from a different angle, a boat trip on the canals is definitely worth it. You can rent a sloop or canoe yourself and sail the canals on your own or take a seat in one of the larger tour boats. Burgundians can enjoy their heart in Ghent. Pubs with names like 't Galgenhuisje, De Dulle Griet and the Waterhuis on Bierkant sell many different Belgian beers. It is very worthwhile to taste good during your visit.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 500,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 700,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 13 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.