This tour is also full of culture and history. The fact that the world-famous composer Ludwig van Beethoven was born in Bonn, on the Bonngasse, also makes this city a special city with music history.
Old palaces such as the Kurfürstliches Schloss are interspersed with hyper modern buildings such as the Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland. The Museum Koenig, Munster Bonn, the Altes Rathaus and the Egyptian museum in the University of Bonn are also worth a visit.
And the city of Bonn is ideal for a day of shopping, good food or strolling along the Rhine. Taste the taste of the region with a unique red wine known as “Dragon Blood” and produced in the mountains of the area. You can find the wine in various bars and cafes in the city.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 550,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.