ANTWERP- GHENT TOUR
Antwerp, a fantastic experience full of culture, architecture, fashion, gastronomy and shopping. The city lies largely on the right bank of the Scheldt.
The biggest attraction is the historic city center. You can enjoy a delicious Belgian pint at age-old squares like the Grote Markt. Antwerp also offers shoppers many opportunities to succeed in the many shopping there. The city is also a world center for diamond trade.
Besides everything there is to see, there is much to do, what about for example a visit to the zoo or a walk through the old canals and sewers of Antwerp.
Ghent is one of the nicest cities to visit in Belgium. Less city than Antwerp and less an open-air museum than Bruges. Ghent is an atmospheric city where the former wealth is still clearly visible in the city center. The "skyline" of medieval Ghent was / is defined by three towers built in the middle of the city center in one row. It is also called the Ghent tower row. It is not for nothing that Ghent is popular among tourists as a destination for a day or a few days. Visitors mainly visit the many cultural-historical buildings, museums and the atmospheric nightlife.
A large part of the historic city center of Ghent is car-free, so that the streets are largely free of polluting noisy cars. This creates a certain peace in the center that benefits the atmosphere in the city.
If you want to look at Ghent from a different angle, a boat trip on the canals is definitely worth it. You can rent a sloop or canoe yourself and sail the canals on your own or take a seat in one of the larger tour boats. Burgundians can enjoy their heart in Ghent. Pubs with names like 't Galgenhuisje, De Dulle Griet and the Waterhuis on Bierkant sell many different Belgian beers. It is very worthwhile to taste good during your visit.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 580,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 12 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.