Aachen is next to the Dutch border. The influences of the region, both on Dutch and on the German side, run smoothly into each other. The Lousberg is just north of the city ring. This hill is a striking eyecatcher in the city and lies at 264 meters above sea level. You have a beautiful view of Aachen from this point.
There is also a historic route through the city, Route Charlemagne. This route takes you past a large number of beautiful historic buildings, including Haus Löwenstein, a former residence and guest house, the Büchelpalais, which until 1752 was the grain silo of the city and the famous Dom of Aachen. It was the first German monument on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The main shopping streets of Aachen are located in the immediate vicinity of Aachen Cathedral and the old town hall. The largest and most important shopping street in Aachen is the Adalbertkirchestrasse. The smaller boutiques and restaurants can be found in the shopping streets in the Altstad van Aken, the shops are closed on sunday. Here is also plenty of opportunity to enjoy the real German cuisine.
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Departure time of your choice. We advise you to depart as early as possible so that you can fully enjoy your tour.
- Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 400,00
- Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 550,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 10 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.