Amsterdam City Tour
Amsterdam, the Dutch capital, is known for the artistic heritage, the extensive canal network and the narrow gable houses, a legacy from the Golden Age. In the Museum Quarter are the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum with works by Rembrandt and Vermeer, and the Stedelijk Museum with modern art. Cycling is inextricably linked to the character of the city and there are many cycle paths.
In addition to all cultural attractions, Amsterdam is also known for Heineken beer, the red light district and the many coffee shops.
In short, Experience Amsterdam!
- Each tour must be booked up to 15 hours before departure of the tour;
- We offer the possibility to book a tour guide in various languages (not included in the price). You can indicate your preference on the booking form, we will contact you about the extra costs;
- Tour can be booked for every day of the week.
Comfort car 1-4 persons: € 72,00
Comfort van 5-8 persons: € 90,00
- Please make sure that you are ready on time when the driver picks you up. Your tour starts when the driver is in front of your accommodation at the reserved time.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 2 hours.
- We offer a free bottle of water per person;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.