Limburg - Aachen Tour
Vaals 3-country point
Three national borders converge at the 3-country point: the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. You can enjoy the preserved nature and many recreational opportunities.
The three-country point is close to the top of the Vaalserberg. This is the highest point in the Netherlands. Nearby are two watchtowers; on the Dutch side the Wilhelminatoren and on the Belgian side the King Baudouin tower. Discover the largest and most exciting labyrinth in the Netherlands and much more ! (tickets not included). You try to reach the green heart, but beware of the spontaneously spouting water walls! The freely accessible playground is always open. While your children play in the playground, enjoy a snack, drink or ice cream on the terrace nearby.
Designer Outlet Center
Shop Your Heart Out! Over 200 shops with designer brands always with 30-70% discount At the Designer Outlet Center in Roermond.
Aachen is next to the Dutch border. The influences of the region, both on Dutch and on the German side, run smoothly into each other. The Lousberg is just north of the city ring. This hill is a striking eyecatcher in the city and lies at 264 meters above sea level. You have a beautiful view of Aachen from this point.
There is also a historic route through the city, Route Charlemagne. This route takes you past a large number of beautiful historic buildings, including Haus Löwenstein, a former residence and guest house, the Büchelpalais, which until 1752 was the grain silo of the city and the famous Dom of Aachen. It was the first German monument on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The main shopping streets of Aachen are located in the immediate vicinity of Aachen Cathedral and the old town hall. The largest and most important shopping street in Aachen is the Adalbertkirchestrasse. The smaller boutiques and restaurants can be found in the shopping streets in the Altstad van Aken, the shops are closed on sunday. Here is also plenty of opportunity to enjoy the real German cuisine.
- You can book up to 15 hours before the departure time of the tour;
- Ticket labyrinth included in the price;
- Departure on Friday , Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 9:00 AM.
- Earlybird discount 10%
- Adults: € 110,00 p.p.;
- Children: € 60,00 p.c. (child rates apply for children from 4 to 13 years);
- All prices on our website are per person, unless stated otherwise.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 12 hours.
Departure & pick-up information
- Departure on Friday , Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 9:00 AM;
- You must be present at least 15 minutes before departure;
- There are 3 pick-up locations you can choose from:
- Johan Cruijff ArenA (Station Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA) in front of the Burger King, Hoogoordplein 604, 1102 DS Amsterdam. Check the location in Google Maps here;
- Schiphol Airport Departure Hall 3. The shuttle bus that goes from your hotel to schiphol airport will drop you off between arrival hall 3 and 4. If you go inside and go to the first floor with the elevator or stairs, you will arrive at departure hall 3. You will be picked up at door A for your tour. We can be recognized by a sign with our logo.
- If you want to be picked up from your accommodation or location, enter the pick-up address on the booking form. Your pick-up time will be communicated by email 12-14 hours before the departure time. If you did not get this confirmation email, please contact us 12 hours before departure of your tour +31 202200155. Please check your SPAM box before contacting us and make sure your telephone number is correct.
- These are small-group tours that have a longer duration than other tour operators. We also offer a free bottle of water and a traditional Dutch snack per person during all tours and for the children there is an extra free traditional snack;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us.;
- Meals are not included in the tour.