COLOGNE - DÜSSELDORF TOUR
Düsseldorf is a city for lovers of history, modern architecture, shopping and activities. There is something fun for everyone to do. In the Medienhafen, the converted harbor area of the city, there are a number of very interesting buildings with different shapes. In addition, in the historic center of ‘Kaiserwerth’ lies the Ruin of Kaiserpfalz. This was once the most important castle in Düsseldorf. There are also many churches to visit in the “Altstadt” of Düsseldorf. One of these churches is the Lambertuskirche, which they think is the oldest building in the city.
The nicest and most expensive shopping area of the city is located around the boulevard. This part of the city is called the Köningsallee. Here are a number of well-known fashion houses and other luxury stores.
The literal highlight of Düsseldorf is the Rhine Tower. The tower, with a height of 240 meters, forms an orientation point in the city skyline. A lift to the observation deck at a height of 168 meters. From this platform you have a breathtaking view of the city and its surroundings.
Cologne has a lot of sights and interesting attractions. The world famous cathedral, whose twin spires dominate the skyline, is regularly voted the country’s single most popular tourist attraction. The city has a large diversity of museums, but also has a lot of activities for fans of chocolate and Roman history, such as the Rathaus and Groß St. Martin.
Probably everyone knows the old cologne with the figures 4711. This odor water was born in Cologne at the Glockengasse 4711 in the Farina-Haus. Nowadays there is a perfumery and museum in this building.
The people who live in cologne are known for their liberalism and joie de vivre; and it’s easy to have a good time right along with them year-round in the beer halls of the Altstadt (old town) or in the various parks along the banks of the Rhine. You can also enjoy a boattrip on the Rhine, if you like to see a different side of the city.
- You can book up to 15 hours before the departure time of the tour;
- Departure on Thursday, Friday, saturday, Sunday and Monday at 9.00 AM.
- Christmas Markets: Cologne 25 November to 23 December 2019 and Düsseldorf 21 November to 30 December 2019.
Pricing - SUPERDEAL
- Adults: from
€ 180,00p.p. for € 150,00 p.p.;
- Children: € 100,00 p.c. (child rates apply for children from 4 to 12 years);
- All prices on our website are per person, unless stated otherwise.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 13 hours.
Departure & pick-up information
- Departure on Thursday, Friday, saturday, Sunday and Monday 9.00 AM.;
- You must be present at least 15 minutes before departure;
- There are 3 pick-up locations you can choose from:
- Schiphol Airport Departure Hall 3. The shuttle bus that goes from your hotel to schiphol airport will drop you off between arrival hall 3 and 4. If you go inside and go to the first floor with the elevator or stairs, you will arrive at departure hall 3. You will be picked up at door A for your tour. We can be recognized by a sign with our logo.
- If you want to be picked up from your accommodation or location, enter the pick-up address on the booking form. Your pick-up time will be communicated by email 12-14 hours before the departure time. If you did not get this confirmation email, please contact us 12 hours before departure of your tour +31 202200155. Please check your SPAM box before contacting us and make sure your telephone number is correct.
- These are small-group tours that have a longer duration than other tour operators. We also offer a free bottle of water and a traditional Dutch snack per person during all tours and for the children there is an extra free traditional snack;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.