ANTWERP- GHENT TOUR
Antwerp, a fantastic experience full of culture, architecture, fashion, gastronomy and shopping. The city lies largely on the right bank of the Scheldt.
The biggest attraction is the historic city center. You can enjoy a delicious Belgian pint at age-old squares like the Grote Markt. Antwerp also offers shoppers many opportunities to succeed in the many shopping there. The city is also a world center for diamond trade.
Besides everything there is to see, there is much to do, what about for example a visit to the zoo or a walk through the old canals and sewers of Antwerp.
Ghent is one of the nicest cities to visit in Belgium. Less city than Antwerp and less an open-air museum than Bruges. Ghent is an atmospheric city where the former wealth is still clearly visible in the city center. The "skyline" of medieval Ghent was / is defined by three towers built in the middle of the city center in one row. It is also called the Ghent tower row. It is not for nothing that Ghent is popular among tourists as a destination for a day or a few days. Visitors mainly visit the many cultural-historical buildings, museums and the atmospheric nightlife.
A large part of the historic city center of Ghent is car-free, so that the streets are largely free of polluting noisy cars. This creates a certain peace in the center that benefits the atmosphere in the city.
If you want to look at Ghent from a different angle, a boat trip on the canals is definitely worth it. You can rent a sloop or canoe yourself and sail the canals on your own or take a seat in one of the larger tour boats. Burgundians can enjoy their heart in Ghent. Pubs with names like 't Galgenhuisje, De Dulle Griet and the Waterhuis on Bierkant sell many different Belgian beers. It is very worthwhile to taste good during your visit.
- You can book up to 15 hours before the departure time of the tour;
- A tour guide is included in the price;
- Departure on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 AM;
- Christmas Markets: Antwerp 8 December 2019 to 6 January 2020 and Ghent 6 December 2019 to 5 January 2020;
- Earlybird discount 12%.
- Adults: 170,00 p.p.;
- Children: € 90,00 p.c. (child rates apply for children from 4 to 12 years);
- All prices on our website are per person, unless stated otherwise.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 13 hours.
Departure & pick-up information
- Departure on Friday, saturday and Sundayat 8:30 AM;
- You must be present at least 15 minutes before departure;
- There are 3 pick-up locations you can choose from:
- Johan Cruijff ArenA (Station Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA) in front of the Burger King, Hoogoordplein 604, 1102 DS Amsterdam. Check the location in Google Maps here;
- Schiphol Airport Departure Hall 3. The shuttle bus that goes from your hotel to schiphol airport will drop you off between arrival hall 3 and 4. If you go inside and go to the first floor with the elevator or stairs, you will arrive at departure hall 3. You will be picked up at door A for your tour. We can be recognized by a sign with our logo.
- If you want to be picked up from your accommodation or location, enter the pick-up address on the booking form. Your pick-up time will be communicated by email 12-14 hours before the departure time. If you did not get this confirmation email, please contact us 12 hours before departure of your tour +31 202200155. Please check your SPAM box before contacting us and make sure your telephone number is correct.
- These are small-group tours that have a longer duration than other tour operators. We also offer a free bottle of water and a traditional Dutch snack per person during all tours and for the children there is an extra free traditional snack;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.