ANTWERP - BRUSSELS TOUR
Antwerp, a fantastic experience full of culture, architecture, fashion, gastronomy and shopping. The city lies largely on the right bank of the Scheldt.
The biggest attraction is the historic city center. You can enjoy a delicious Belgian pint at age-old squares like the Grote Markt. Antwerp also offers shoppers many opportunities to succeed in the many shopping there. The city is also a world center for diamond trade.
Besides everything there is to see, there is much to do, what about for example a visit to the zoo or a walk through the old canals and sewers of Antwerp.
Brussels is bustling and alive. It has its own typical folklore and regional dishes. There is a lot to see and visit in Brussels. Discover the Brussels architectural gems, such as the Atomium and in the historic center you will find the royal palace, the Grote Markt (Town Square), the Jubelpark, a few very interesting museums and the world famous Manneken Pis.
If you take a stroll through Brussels, you will notice that there are a number of cartoon characters like frescos adorning the city. Since 1993, a number of cartoon characters have been scattered throughout the city as wall paintings. Several Belgian comic artists from, among others, Suske en Wiske, Tintin, Asterix and Obelix and Gaston Lagaffe can be seen on different walls of buildings. The route goes through some 31 walls throughout the city.
The district of Grand Sablon is known for its quantity of antique shops, couturiers, restaurants and chocolatiers.
Every week there is a fantastic antique market to find between all kinds of antique shops and shops with the tastiest pasties. Nearby are the Lieve Vrouwekerk and the Sablon church with its impressive picturesque garden with statues
All year round on Saturday 09.00 - 18.00.
- You can book up to 15 hours before the departure time of the tour;
- Departure on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 AM.
- Christmas Markets: Brussels 29 November 2019 to 5 January 2020 and Antwerp 8 December 2019 to 6 January 2020;
- Antwerp: Adults: € 170,00 p.p.;
- Antwerp: Children: € 90,00 p.c. (child rates apply for children from 4 to 12 years);
- All prices on our website are per person, unless stated otherwise.
Departure & pick-up information
- Departure on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 8:30 AM.;
- You must be present at least 15 minutes before departure;
- There are 3 pick-up locations you can choose from:
- Johan Cruijff ArenA (Station Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA) in front of the Burger King, Hoogoordplein 604, 1102 DS Amsterdam. Check the location in Google Maps here;
- Schiphol Airport Departure Hall 3. The shuttle bus that goes from your hotel to schiphol airport will drop you off between arrival hall 3 and 4. If you go inside and go to the first floor with the elevator or stairs, you will arrive at departure hall 3. You will be picked up at door A for your tour. We can be recognized by a sign with our logo.
- If you want to be picked up from your accommodation or location, enter the pick-up address on the booking form. Your pick-up time will be communicated by email 12-14 hours before the departure time. If you did not get this confirmation email, please contact us 12 hours before departure of your tour +31 202200155. Please check your SPAM box before contacting us and make sure your telephone number is correct.
- Duration of the tour: aprox. 13 hours.
- These are small-group tours that have a longer duration than other tour operators. We also offer a free bottle of water and a traditional Dutch snack per person during all tours and for the children there is an extra free traditional snack;
- Weather or no weather, we are always prepared for you to enjoy your tour. That is why we always have umbrellas and rain ponchos with us;
- Meals are not included in the tour.